Building Capacity – Transforming Lives
I am a CEO with a passion for building the capacity of individuals, organisations and communities. I love helping people to achieve results so that they and the business deliver its promise. I love data, outcomes and running a business that improves each year. I do this through focusing on the development of people and building the capacity within organisations and across organisations so we can successfully achieve objectives. What makes me unique is I have both practical and academic qualifications to support my practice.
- Experienced Senior Executive with strategic and operational expertise in managing a range of complex services.
- Sound knowledge and experience in corporate governance and providing board support
- A confident leader with skills in coaching, mentoring and managing change
- Enjoy developing productive working relationships with people
- Extensive experience in human resource and financial management
- Wide network in aged care, health, social services, government, corporate, academia and community sector
- Presented widely at state, national and international conferences and published widely
- Lifelong learner who has completed tertiary, vocational and numerous training course
- Organisational Recovery (increased revenue by 22% over three year period)
- Secured development approval to build 82 apartments for aged and dependent people
- Co-founder of the ‘Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards Program’ which is building the leadership and governance capacity of the three sectors
- 2017 Organisational Winner of Excellence in Care Award
- 2014 Telstra Business Women Awards: Selected as a WA Finalist for Business Innovation Award
- 2013 Westpac Community Leaders Awards: Selected as one of three national finalists in the West
I hold university qualifications as a Doctor of Business Administration, Post Graduate in Public Sector Management and BA in Public Administration, I also hold a Diploma of Ontological Coaching, Australian Institute of Company Directors Diploma and I am a Fellow of Leadership Western Australia and an Associate Fellow Australasian College of Health Service Management.
I also facilitate leadership and well-being retreats, reflective and learning spaces and provide one-on-one leadership and management coaching.