A friendly reminder for the next Ontological Practitioners Community of Practice gathering on the evening of Thursday 21 August. If you would like the book of proceedings, which includes all the conversation notes from our last gathering held on 3rd July 2014, Just email me at [email protected]
When: 6pm – 9:00 pm, Thursday 21st August 2014
Where: Southcare Hall, Cnr Bickley Cres and Pether Rd, Manning
Catering: Light supper - (At the last gathering a suggestion was made, for those that wanted to, tobring a light snack. If you want contribute then please let me know what you intend to bring – so we don’t over cater)
RSVP: Please let me if you are coming by Wednesday 20th August.
The suggested outline for the evening is:
- Review/summary of key themes emerging from Book of Proceedings
- Update from groups on progress of action conversations from gathering 2 July
- Open Space session around the theme "Ontology Remaining Viral! How will this community of practice work? Sustaining the momentum for a vibrant community of practice with minimal structure and processes’ – The main focus of the session being on formulating draft proposals to address the theme ".
- Group presentation and whole group conversation for clarity of emerging proposals
- Where to Next? Conversations for action